Follow me and my musings on edible delights, travel, life’s ordinary peculiarities and everything else in between. I’m all about good food, new places, great wine (any colour, I don’t discriminate), weird people, mob films, jazz music and trying to be awesome on a daily basis.
Here is a compilation of things about me to make you think I am interesting in hopes of encouraging you to spend time reading my stuff…
1. I’ve spent seven years studying the Italian language
2. In 2013 I lived in Bologna, the food capital of Italy. For six months I studied at the University of Bologna, the oldest university in the world!
4. TV shows I will be eternally obsessed with: Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Office, Seinfeld, The Simpsons and Parks and Recreation.
5. Favourite flicks: Goodfellas, Casino, The Godfather, Pleasantville and do I even need to mention the Harry Potter series?
6. I’m not afraid of Virgina Woolf. Or the F-word. Feminism.
7. Jazz and crooners are my favourite to listen to. Give me Dean Martin on the radio any day. One of the best gifts I ever received was from my Dad on the Christmas of 2013. It was a CD called Their Way: Classic Crooners.